Sunday, September 9, 2007

A little update on our life, we are just going to school and enjoying our time together before the baby comes. Laura is getting the cutest little belly she is always rubbing her belly i love watching her. she is 6 months pregnant we are way to excited. I feel the baby moving regularly it is a thrill. Anyways Laura is turning out to be quite a little artist i will try to get some of her drawings/paintings on here. That is what we are doing here in Thatcher.

2 comments:

akdoxey said...

Hurray for bloggers! I would love to see pics of Laura's art work. Get good grades and update us regularly!

John and Trina Busch said...

Hey Chad and Laura...yes we gave in too. we are excited to see what you are up to and keep in better touch with each other. I cant believe how far along you are. please post a picture it would be so fun to see you. much love