I would like everyone to know this is my very first post. So I welcome the comments and replies to encourage me to continue: )
What is your Name? We are the Hatches! Laura Kaylynn and William Chad HAtch...yup that's right, I married a Bill.
How long have you been together. Married for just over a year! and still in love!
How old are you? I am 20, Chad is 23.
Who eats more? Definetly CHAD...he could eat three double doubles from Inn and Out, easy (his words) I can eat more chocolate and ice cream though.
Who said I love you first? Chad did on a beautiful cliff outlooking the ocean, he didn't get a response for a few days.
Who is taller? Chad-6'2"
Who can sing better? Chad, he is proud of his highschool choir days
Who is smarter? Chad definetly. I just color and stuff for school (I'm a graphic design major)
Who does the laundry? Me most of the time, Chad claims he CAN'T fold shirts.
Who pays the bills? Both
Who sleeps on the right side? We share the middle
Who mows the lawn? If we had one, Chad probably would, unless I needed a tan real bad.
Who cooks dinner? Most of the time me, but when he does its real good.
Who is more stubborn? I will not say on this one cause he'll get mad... : )
Who kissed who first? Chad kissed me first, second, third, fourth, ......
Who proposed? Chad did. He did it at an ice skating rink and was so nervous, very cute!
Who has more friends? Chad
Who is more sensitive? Me. I get sad if he won't cuddle with me every night, especially while I'm pregnant
Who has more siblings? I have 8 he has 7...so me
Who wears the pants? We don't...............................................meaning we are equally yoked!
* I tag Kristen Peterson, Trina Bush, and Doug and Brandi Brown
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Welcome. I love the blog, you are so cute. We don't get to see you much but I hope to meet your little girl before her baptism. much love
Laura- thanks for doing the tag! And way to blog- you'll get addicted real fast. I'm glad you're still in love and that you still share the middle of the bed.
Hey Guys! How are you doing? First, your baby is so sweet, what an adorable little girl! And second, too bad we didn't get to see you when you guys were in Utah! Oh well, now that I found you in the "blogging world" it will be easier to stay in touch! Anyway, glad to see you are so happy and doing great!
LAURA!!
(I've never left a comment on anyone's blog, so I hope this works.) I MISS YOU SO MUCH!! Reading your blog made me laugh pretty good :) You and your little family are ADORABLE!!! You look so happy and I love it. If you get a chance, e-mail me. danielle.henrie@gmail.com I'd love to hear from you! I LOVE YOU!!! Love, Dani
Post a Comment