Tuesday, March 18, 2008


laura is the best mom except when she makes me change the diaper.

4 comments:

Will said...

You had a baby!!! Thats great! I hope that you are doing great. Come see us at will andbri.blogspot.com.

Anonymous said...

hello we just wanted to say hi and that we (actually Clarissa like Chris even know what a "playdate" is) must schedule a play date for the babies and momies soon. Call me Laura 801 870 2506. I was just thinking are you guys in Utah or still in more sunshiny areas? Is sunshiny even a word!?! Let me know.

J&J said...

You guys are such a cute little family!!! And good - dads need to change diapers. It's good for them. :)

Me, myself, and I said...

Laura and Chad...funny how BLOGS work, I found you on someone else's BLOG. I usually just read through, but I thought I'd chime in with how adorable Lily is and how wonderful the Hatch clan is doing! I am so proud of you "LaVernies" growing up and doing all the right things! Good luck to you..and come read our blog from time to time to catch up with all things BOYER! :-) boyerbunchlinda at blogspot dot com (yeah you know how to type it right, don't ya?--I do that to make the spammers work harder)~love Sister B~