Tuesday, June 17, 2008

California FUN...as always


We took Lilly swimming while we were in CA at Chad's parents house.
Great Catch Chaddy!! When Chad gets around his brothers or a pool, he turns into a little boy. In this he was with both. I sure love this kid!
More "Studio-wannabe" Shots
Lilly is the best baby. She can play with herself for hours. I love her so so much!

5 comments:

brooke said...

She honestly is the cutest baby! I just want to hug!

brooke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zylstra Family said...

We miss you guys...but mostly Lilly! :) I love your new pictures. I am glad that you finally updated! It was great to see you! Give Lilly and a kiss and hug from her favorite Aunt!

Erich and Katie said...

Laura-
this is katie auga/krietemeyer!
your family is adorable!! It was like yesterday we were in Jr. Miss, oh the memories!!!
I hope you are doing well!
~Katie
krietemeyerfamily.blogspot.com

William and Marianne said...

she is freaking adorable!!! you did really good on her room!