We are PREGNANT!!! As far as we know the baby is due June 17th. (the way Jensen's go into labor, it will be early July! Right Amber?) We'll update you if it changes.
Go ahead and comment and guess...
Boy or Girl ???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
You're crazy, but congrats! I know you've been waiting!
Wahoo! I'll guess a girl.
Congrats, Laura! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you!
Congrats! I am guessing a boy!
i am guessing a girl named kate after her favorite aunt katie :)
Congratulations you guys!! How exciting. I'm guessing boy.
WAHOO!!! I am going to say that it is a BOY, but that is only because I don't want Carson to be surrounded by girls!!
I knew it!! I had my suspicions when you guys were holding Macey last week. CONGRATS!! THat is so exciting!! I hope you're feeling ok!!
Congratulations!!! Funny we were just talking a couple weeks ago about how big you/ my family gets.
So exciting to add another to the family.
YEAH! Congrats... isn't that due date Laura's B-day?
Omy gosh that is sooo great congrats!!!! Im going to say its a girl. How cool is that i think all the time how cool it would be for Dax to be a big brother...but we are going to wait another year....im so happy for you!
We guess BOY!
congrats laura! You are such a great mom! I guess it's a girl :o)
Hahahaha! I'm going to tell everybody at the huge Nauvoo party we are having tonight! I love to be the one to spread news.... And I'm guessing boy.
Laura! I don't even know if you remember me from Nauvoo! Tori Jensen? Anyways, how are you? I miss you! You have such a cute little family!
Post a Comment