Congrats! I am so excited for you guys, I can't believe you will have two kids, how crazy! I'd love to see you guys again, we should get together sometime.
Yay yay yay I am so thrilled that I don't have to have anxiety issues over what YOUR baby will be this time around! :) Can't wait to meet the little guy! Hey your little widget thing on the side of your blog is totally looking like a legitimate baby now! That's exciting progress!
6 comments:
Congratulations! That is so fun!
YAY!! Congrats! That is very exciting!
What? Your daughters aren't going to play sports or go camping? Congrats on the boy!
Congrats! I am so excited for you guys, I can't believe you will have two kids, how crazy! I'd love to see you guys again, we should get together sometime.
I am so excited for you guys!! Him and Carson will have so much fun together!
Yay yay yay I am so thrilled that I don't have to have anxiety issues over what YOUR baby will be this time around! :) Can't wait to meet the little guy! Hey your little widget thing on the side of your blog is totally looking like a legitimate baby now! That's exciting progress!
Post a Comment