Thursday, February 19, 2009

Catching Up on the last few months!

Happy Birthday Lilly (Jan. 7th) She got her first kiss from her cousin Carson. I'm not sure if he wanted a kiss or the frosting!




Lilly was very good while everyone else opened gifts. She just watched from this box. Cute PJs, hah? Thanks Becky!

We all worked so hard on what we thought was going to be a snowman, but Jay and Chad had other plans. Still had fun though!



Chad and I took Lilly to the Zoo. I think we were way more excited for her to see them then she was, but she did enjoy the petting zoo. (the egg picture.....Hatch.....get it?)

6 comments:

ajensen said...

WOW-Laura she looks more and more like you. I cant believe we havent seen her in so long. She doesnt even know us. Will you be in Utah in May or beginning of June (or if you werent planning on it...do you want to be?? :)

akdoxey said...

cute, cute, cute. I really love the bare bum shots. I wish we were closer to you guys. She's so big! I guess it shouldn't be a shocker since mine is growing at about the same pace.

LOVE the hatch picture.
Where's a pregnant belly shot?

Katie Hastings said...

Laura!!!
Your little lillie is so beautiful! I found your blog and it is so much fun to see what a beautiful family you have and what you are up to! Keep in touch!
Katie hastings (wright)
my blog is www.scottnkatiehastings.blogspot.com

Amy said...

1 year old? She is a cutie! I love the hatch picture. Very funny!

Zylstra Family said...

She is getting so big! I need to take Carson to the zoo soon. That is really fun! Can't wait to see you guys!

Mrs. Allens Class said...

ha ha hatch. good thinkin. you're a photographer! Happy Birthday Lilly, man time flies!