Sunday, March 29, 2009






we took these pics at the park today and got some cue ones so we thought we would share. lilly is a tree hugger

8 comments:

John and Trina Busch said...

Oh my so cute! I am so happy for you being all cute and pregnant! fun pictures!

Anonymous said...

she is so stinkin cute i love the pictures
love ya guys katie

Ian and Kristen said...

SUCH CUTE PICTURES! I love that Lilly girl :) It was fun to see you two last night!

Amy said...

Those are such cute pictures! She has the cutest smile!

Zylstra Family said...

I LOVE THAT GIRL!!! Carson gets so exited when I show him pictures of Lilly! Laura you look so cute! I love the belly!

Ryan Jensen said...

What can I say...Lilly is just plain cute.

brooke said...

She is so cute, and I've yet to see her! Maybe someday!

hbentley said...

Very cute pictures of your girl.