Sunday, June 21, 2009




we had baby Jensen Ty Hatch on friday june 19th at 7:08 am and he was 7lbs 5 oz. 20 in long and a beast in all other words. lilly is so excited to have a baby brother to play with and give kisses to.

15 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

Congratulations you guys!!! I didn't see you at church and had a hunch maybe you had him. Love the 2nd picture of you guys. Can't wait to meet him.

Strider & Jana said...

He is one cute newborn! Congrats. I hope you're doing well Laura. We will have to come visit!

Our Ohana said...

yay! congratulations! he's a handsome boy!!!!

Jenn said...

I love the name. I can't belive the time has gone by so fast. You look great. Congrats on number two.

Ian and Kristen said...

I LOVE him!!! He is so sweet! Can't wait to come see you guys again! umm, what the heck? When did we stop being 5th graders and all the sudden you have TWO children?!?! :)

Bert and Benton said...

Congrats!! And he even came early!! Way to go! He is a cutie and you look great Laura!

ajensen said...

Cant wait to see him!

Heather Heaton said...

Congrats!! so exciting! he is adorable!

Cassandra Romney said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! Im so happy for you! You look really good! Im glad I was able to see you at my reception thank you for coming!

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh!! I can't believe you have TWO! They are adorable!

Amy said...

Congratulations you guys! He looks perfect. And you look too good to have just given birth.

Ryan Jensen said...

Congrats on boy #2 in the Randy and Karen Jensen extended family! Jensen Ty needs to catch up quick with Robbie so they can play trucks together.

Zylstra Family said...

I LOVE HIM! I wish I could have stayed longer! I already miss holding him! He is even cuter in person!

Tahnee said...

congrats chad & laura!! yay!!

The Ballif Family said...

Congratulations!! What a cutie! Lilt will be a great big sister. Hope you're doing well, Laura!