Monday, August 24, 2009

The best thing about summer in AZ is...leaving!

This summer has been busy! A new addition to our family, little Jensen (now 2 months old) summer school and work for Chad and finally our vacation. We went to Newport Beach and stayed at a beach house right on the boardwalk/beach, next to the pier, with Chad's family for two weeks!! The first week was his immediate family and the second was all of his cousins too. What a great vacation...and well needed!
Oh just some Fun in the SunThis is me with my niece- Bailey, nephew- Carson, and little Lilly. These are Lindsay's kids. (my only niece and nephew on the Hatch side)The newest HAtch (almost). this is Paul's fiance. They are getting married this weekend in New Mexico. Welcome to the family Markie!! It was fun getting to know them! Kind of awkward though :) (thanks Matt for a good laugh!)



Four generations! Jensen is the first Hatch grandson, What an honor!Getting all that sand off...this became a daily routine, actually like 2 or 3 times a day.
He is getting so cute!

We had a sand "castle" contest. This was ours, but believe it or not we didn't win :(

8 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

Ha ha... I love your title... and I AGREE! Looks like you guys had a good time! ANd Jensen has gotten so big! Ahh!! Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

Zylstra Family said...

It was so fun to see you guys! We all had SO much fun, and I guess the fun continues in New Mexico this weekend! See you then!

Amy said...

Your kids are so cute! 2 weeks at the beach? heaven!

Cassandra Romney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassandra Romney said...

You are so funny! I agree with kristen on your title! It's either that or stay inside and then you miss everything! You look like you had so much fun! Your pictures are so cute! You look amazing! Must be working out hard! Im so happy for you! Your family is beautiful!

akdoxey said...

Looks so fun. What a great break, I can't wait to see you guys, and to give your little kids a big squeeze. You're a trooper for doing it with Chad gone so much.

Sarah Branca said...

LAURA!!! Your family is so cute! I can't wait to see you guys soon.

Melissa said...

I still cant believe you have TWO now, woman!! So so cute!!