Friday, November 20, 2009

private parts

yes this is chad and i have made an executive decision that we are going to go to the private blog. i came to this conclusion when i saw that mr "anonymous" posted a reply on our blog that looks like it could be something graphic so please post your e-mail if you would like to continue to view this most wonderful blog.

47 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

kris10peterson@gmail.com

You had me a little nervous with that title! Haha :)

Zylstra Family said...

hatch40@hotmail.com

You know I want to still see it!!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

riggsfam at gmail dot com

Our Ohana said...

haban.family at gmail dot com

thanks!

Anonymous said...

me_erin@lycos.com

Anonymous said...

jesspatterson05@gmail.com

Brie said...

briescott23@gmail.com

Unknown said...

celeste_568@msn.com Thanks!

Ty, Steph, Bris, Big T said...

waterskigirl5@hotmail.com

Hope you guys are doing well! Love the updates!

Steph

Anonymous said...

I'm with Kristen, I was expecting a something a little strange with that title!! I love to see pics of your precious little babies (and you and Chad of course!) lindimcmullin@gmail.com
:)

Clint and Jess said...

Love the updates about your cute family!

supergirl9@comcast.net

akdoxey said...

both doug and i would like to continue on:

amberkaydoxey@yahoo.com

drdoxey@yahoo.com

Sadie said...

tinks187(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey I still want to see your blog. My email address is: whitney.zylstra@gmail.com

Strider & Jana said...

jdhinton66@msn.com

Shane and Kylie said...

I still want to see your blog!
kyliepeterson@gmail.com

Ashley Madsen said...

madsen.ashley@gmail.com

Amber said...

dayze87@juno.com

Frei Family said...

scissors4sara@aol.com

I have started to think the same thing-- i just got one of those creepy comments the other day--

Bert and Benton said...

count me in, yobert7@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We want to be invited!!!

jamie@dfcu.com

Thanks!

Melissa said...

louderma at gmail dot com

I love seeing the cute pictures of your kids! Dont forget about me!!! :)

Heather said...

Add me so my mom and I can keep up on you and your cute kids!
lakers_girl03@yahoo.com

Sarah Branca said...

sghtalk2me@yahoo.com

Love you guys!

enricofam said...

I would love to keep up with your beautiful family and I will never post anything graphic. love you guys!!! amelialhammond@yahoo.com

Amy said...

Let me in!!!
amyjensen13@yahoo.com

Advocate for Education said...

allesha.hatch@gmail.com

The Ballif Family said...

marcandmarie@msn.com We'd love to be invited!!

brooke said...

brooke_jensen89@hotmail.com

Michelle Rossell said...

we had one of those too. some guy who just "happened upon" our blog and told me how wonderful i looked pregnant, etc. etc. we should probably go private too. anyway we'd still love to see the updates

michellerossell@gmail.com
benronross@gmail.com

Michelle Rossell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
John and Trina Busch said...

ththebabe@hotmail.com

J&J said...

jillallred@juno.com

Kayli Sue said...

kaylisue005@hotmail.com

Billy and Stephanie said...

stephledbetter25@yahoo.com

Katie Hastings said...

katie_chaquita@yahoo.com

Jenn said...

Us please!! wonderjenn@hotmail.com
Jenn- your cousin

Andrew said...

andrew.yorgason83@gmail.com

Rebecca said...

righteouscello05@yahoo.com
~Rebecca Rogers Greer

Cassandra Romney said...

pazukie1211@gmail.com thats really scary! Im sorry that happend to you.

Laney said...

Delaney Carroll
(delaney liddiard from nauvoo)

txstargirl@gmail.com

Heather Heaton said...

Hey Chad and laura I would still like to stalk you! lakers_girl03@yahoo.com

jenny said...

jenny_j96@yahoo.com

AJordan said...

add the jordans
annaraejordanATgmailDOTcom

Julie said...

I found your blog on Katie Hastings! I want in! juliereynolds11@gmail.com. Hope all is well - I can't believe you have two kids! They are beautiful!!

Danielle said...

danielle.henrie@gmail.com

Mandy & Logan said...

Add me in. suu_randall@yahoo.com