Sunday, August 29, 2010

Califonia and Sea World...and then some

To conclude our summer we finished it off with a vacation to California. We went to Sea World one day and the whole family was together, except Matt :(. It was so fun and the kids loved to see all the animals. Jensen was obsessed with every single one! They had a huge turtle walking around that you could pet and Jensen just charged it, grabbing for its head (it was twice his size) and as soon as Lilly saw it she literally jumped onto the stroller and would not get down till it was out of sight.
We also went to the beach for one day, and thanks to Missy and Becky it was so relaxing. Unfortunatly of our two week trip I only took pictures at Sea World.

The Fam
The Smaller Fam



As we were walking out of the park Lilly finally fell asleep and woke up just in time for us to get in the car for our 6 hour drive back home to AZ. Nice Lils.


Lilly was so tired and looking for a spot to rest ANYWHERE.


They had a huge play area for the kids and I'm gonna be honest it was my favorite part of the day. The kids could have been there for hours!!


Carson, Bailey, Jensen and Lilly looking at the sharks.


EXTRAS
We have this banana chair and the kids always find new ways to sit or play on it.

This is how I found Lilly, checking on her during "quiet time". She was all curled up in her dolls crib.

And this is how I found Jensen one day.

Grammy Hatch bought Jensen these pajamas and I didn't even know he knew what Toy Story was but when I showed him, he got SO EXCITED and kept pointing to his stomach saying, "Dee Dee" (Woody). How about we work on 'Mama' Jensen!
Just taking a cruise around the house in their favorite outfits!

This is from a few weeks ago. Chad was at mutual and we had a storm, with lightning, thunder and rain. The kids sat outside like this with me on their chairs for 45 minutes. Just watching it all. Lilly loved it but eventually the loud thunder scared Jensen, so I got some cuddle time with him half way through.

FYI: I am just entering my 3rd trimester and really getting big. The baby sure is exercising a lot in there, more than I am that's for sure! We watched my friends little newborn the other day and I was holding her with Lilly on her bed and Lilly was so giddy about her. She kept kissing and rubbing her head while saying, "Oh Mom she's so Magical." (ya I have no idea where she got that word. It was the first time I had heard her say it) It got me so excited for our little one. We still don't know what it is and I am keep getting so attached to the idea of having a boy and the I'll dwell on a girl and get all attached to that. I can't wait to find out!!

4 comments:

ajensen said...

very fun post. that picture of lily and jensen sitting outside watching the rain is a mini laura picture. she looks just like you to me. I cant believe how big she looks. you definitely better move to NH. :)

akdoxey said...

I can't believe how big Jensen is! Looks like Cali was a blast. I adore the picture of the kids on the bike in their diapers, what a precious moment. Lilly looks four years old in that pic.

Julie said...

Your kids are so cute it kills me. And you look AMAZING for 26 weeks!!! Ahh, I miss you. Thanks for blogging and being a great example of a beautiful and happy mom. =)

P.S. I just noticed on facebook that Karla got married, AND I totally knew her husband at BYU! (umm, it's Dave right? I'm a jerk if I got that wrong) Anyway, Grace and I hung out with him and his friends Will and Jeff (again, i THINK his name was Jeff...) a little bit our sophomore year. What a great match!! I love it!! Please tell her congrats for me!

Zylstra Family said...

I LOVE YOUR CHILDREN!! We miss them like crazy. I love all those pictures. Can't wait to see what the new one will be and look like!! Love you guys, and like always wished you lived closer!