Chad is not one for great details so what he did I will just list out.
stayed w Amber Lee and Ryan with Aubrie Robbie and Hallie
Made cookies every night with Ryan
Got blackballed from Nursery
Saw more trees on one street then he had in his whole life!
Went to York Beach and saved a kids life
Went to Pratt's Lake House at Lake WInnepasake
Visited most famous lighthouse in Maine (he forgot the name)
Stayed at Karla and Dave's Apt in Boston
Wake surfed for the first time (and mastered it...I think)
Wake boarded
Went down infamous water slide and off rope swing (admitted it was scary :)
Had a great time visiting family
...Oh yeah, and he did find some time to visit that school he is interested in :)
Here is what Jensen did:
most of what is listed above
got croup
cried all night every night
Threw up all over Chad on plane home and cried for a straight hour. (chad admitted, that he himself was almost in tears)
Loved playing with his cousins, especially Robbie (only male cousin on Jensen side)
loved trampoline
loved the waves!!!
Loved Amber Lee's ice cream
Has chosen a favorite Uncle, whom shall remain unamed.
I will say that before Chad left I gave him a big lecture on how he needs to take a lot of pictures to show me, since I couldn't be there to experience it all with him, I applaud him, bc he did a pretty good job!
Quick story about his night in Boston with Jensen.
No comments:
Post a Comment