This is Laura now...I just wanted to add that I think Chad took 100 pictures of Lilly and then posted these the second we got home. I wonder how he is going to be for her first Prom? Lilly has her Daddy wrapped around her finger!
Saturday, October 30, 2010
...more of fright night
halloween is going good we went on sat. and had a great time lilly was a little afraid of some of the houses. But as you can see she looked so stinking cute. she put the origial cinderella to shame. laura did such a great job with her makeup and hair she was so cute. if i called her lilly she would correct me and say dad cant you see im not lilly i am cinderella. we hit up a neigborhood close by and then a trunk or treat. jensen was a skeleton and loved chasing lilly around with his mask on saying raraararara, lilly was actually afraid of him. enjoy





This is Laura now...I just wanted to add that I think Chad took 100 pictures of Lilly and then posted these the second we got home. I wonder how he is going to be for her first Prom? Lilly has her Daddy wrapped around her finger!
This is Laura now...I just wanted to add that I think Chad took 100 pictures of Lilly and then posted these the second we got home. I wonder how he is going to be for her first Prom? Lilly has her Daddy wrapped around her finger!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment