This is our entertainment center that we got on craigslist. You would never know it but it was missing the bottom doors on the middle left. So Chad built them from scratch and even stained them to match.
This is a head and foot board that we found at DI (love that place :) for 2 bucks. Yup $2!
And this is what Chad did with it! A cute bench for our entry!
I am trying out doing boutiques w/ a few random things I've made. Chad of coarse offers to help and comes up with this idea of making these child benches that fold down to a step stool. Forget all my craft ideas, they can't beat this. Aren't they cute. He is making a ton of them. The paint isn't finished yet, but you get the idea. I absolutely love them...I just wish I could have said they were my idea!

But he still has time for this and believe it or not he is even a better Dad then he is craftsman.
We have little things all over our house that Chad has made or fixed using his own creative mind. It really is nice having a "fix it" guy around the house.
I missed Chad's bday on our blog. He turned 26 on Halloween. We had a great BBQ w some family and friends and he got a new work bench to do all his projects on and a new wedding ring. (He lost his old one while skiing up at Alta) I sure love my Chaddy!
1 comment:
Chad---love all of it. Nice work! I am very impressed (not surprised though).
Post a Comment