Monday, December 6, 2010

I will only say that Jaylee Kay Hatch was born on Nov 29th 2010 at 10:30am and was 6lbs 4 oz 19 3/4 inch long. everone loves her and she is so cute. if you want birthing details such as how was the delivery? did it hurt? and how is breast feeding going you may call laura directly and ask her. im sure laura will make some modifications to this post so check back later for a much better post. with love chad





4 comments:

Kayli Sue said...

Yay!!!! Congratulations you guys! She's so cute!

Laney said...

congratulations! she's beautiful. i still can't believe that someone from Nauvoo has 3 kids :) We'll catch up in a few years...

Zylstra Family said...

I can't wait to meet her...she is so stinkin cute, and the kids are adorable with her. You can tell Lilly will be a great big sister and very helpful!! I love it!!!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Congrats, guys! Hope things are going smoothly! I'll have to bring a treat over soon.