I wish there was a way to capture all the little things I love. The things that are just apart of life, of everyday. The things that are inBetween the big events or kodak moments. I love the scrunched face Jensen makes when he's trying to be mad but really isn't. I love that he loves helping me clean up or go get a diaper and will look forever for one even if I finished changing Jaylee already. I love when Lilly and Jensen gets so excited when the other one wakes up and they run and hug each other. I love when Lilly knows she's doing something so cute or making an adorable face and does it till I notice so I compliment her! I love their "Hug and drop Game" as they call it, where they hug each other so rough that they fall over. (they play it all the time). I Love Jaylee's "Cabbage Patch Face" that I try so hard to get on camera, but never suceed to capture it just the way I like it. I love watching Chad or the Kids make her laugh to a knew level for her. There are times when I even love the way the kids fight. They both do this deep yell and I don't know how it is so dang cute. (I think deep down it is all a game for them :) I Love when the kids apologize to each other or to me and feel so bad for what they did. Jensen is such a sensitive little boy and this happens all the time; Lilly will hurt him and I will say to Lilly, "say sorry" and Jensen will say it instead. And deep deep down I love that Lilly comes in to our room EVERY SINGLE night in the middle of the night and hurry's and rubs Daddy's head so he won't kick her out.
And as for the Love of my life, I have a whole other list of reasons why I love him on the Days in Between. I love when he goes grocery shopping and makes me sit down so he can show me everything he bought! (seriously I love it). He always lets me have the last bite of things no matter how much he wants it. I don't know if people knwo this about Chaddy, but he doesn't get mad...well at me. He does to the kids but he is just so easy going he nevers starts a fight. One word to describe life with my Chaddy is...FUN! Chad makes everything fun and exciting. I always tell Chaddy I got the better end of the deal in this marriage and it is so true. My
list could go on forever, but so I don't make all the other girls jealous I'll stop there.
I am so blessed and I love my family so so much! I wish I everyone could see what I see on the days in between!
(after writing this I kind of felt like I was just completing an essay for a school assignment or something. Weird, but Nope-just can't sleep)
Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very cool to read Laura. Its so great that you notice all those little things. Most of us don't. THanks for sharing with us!
So sweet. Your kids are so adorable! Aren't children such a joy? Husbands can be too of course. :) We're coming to AZ in July & August. We'll have to meet up!
Post a Comment