Sunday, June 19, 2011

Jensen's Bday party...He's TWO!!

We had a "camping" birthday party for Jensen on Saturday for his friends. It really was fun. Erika came and helped out and I'm so glad she was there!
These are the invitations.

These were Chocolate covered marshmallows dipped in graham crackers.

The kids sitting around the campfire.

The Cake.
(it's a big smore if you can't tell)

Those were their goody bags to take home.
Mini Hotdogs

You can't tell, but these cucumbers were all shaped like trout.

The campsite
We went Fishing
and Erika made binoculars for all the kids and we went hunting for bears.
They had placemats to color and then we made cups full of dirt and worms. (Ch. pudding and oreos)

Erika;s gift Won. She gave Jensen a buzz and woody and we haven't seen Jensen since! He plays so good with them!


Lilly's Dance Recital
After the recital she told Chad that everyone in the audience was clapping for HER!
Just a cute one of JAyz!

7 comments:

Emily Claire said...

I'm not sure if you know I stalk your blog (This is Emily Z from Nauvoo) but i LOVE LOVE LOVE this party! You are the best mom!

Bert and Benton said...

Ok, so that birthday party is the cutest thing EVER!!
Also, does Lilly take dance at Campbell's? I think that's my niece in her dance picture, at least it looks a lot like her.

Zylstra Family said...

Ok I seriously LOVE this post...first Jensen's party was ADORABLE!! I love that kid...can't wait to see him! Second...Lilly is so funny! I can tell just from the smiles on her face that she LOVED all the attention she got! :) So FUN!! I am so excited to see you guys!!!

akdoxey said...

Holy cow...totally wish we could have been there. What great ideas! I bet all the kids were in heaven. Maybe I should copy this idea for the cousins sleep over up at the cabin. Well done Laura!

Lindsay Riggs said...

Laura, you totally went all out! Such cute details! Way to go!

Amber said...

You have the most adorable kids! Love the pictures!

Amy said...

Honestly the best birthday theme ever. Everything is soooo cute!