Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A little Peace in a lot of Chaos!

Yup...another "one of THOSE days". This was a bad one, I got to a whole new level of crazy mean Mom. We just moved Lilly into Jensen's room so we could finally get Jaylee out of our room (come on, she's 8 months old. Her time is past due). Well day 3 and it is not working. The kids are three days behind on sleep, and my patience is running oh so thin. Lilly fell asleep at 6:40pm so I moved her into her bed for the night...NOPE she woke up and here it is 9:00pm and the two of them are having the time of their lives in there doing who-knows-what? (I'll be honest, it is so fun to hear them goofing off so cute together, but they NEED THEIR SLEEP, I can only be so sentimental. Anyway short story long...I was loosing it tonight so I came into my room and wanted to just vegg out to a movie, but I decided I need a pick-me-up so I watched a ton of Mormon Messages. I'm all better! Seriously those messages help me so much. The kids are still wide awake, but I'm a Nice Mom now (aka Mom in hiding :) I thought I would share a few of my favorites with you...enjoy!
click below to watch
Good Things to Come
click here also
Lessons I learned as a Boy

2 comments:

akdoxey said...

Thanks, needing a little pick-me-up myself! Doug and I always ask ourselves if we'll ever REALLY sleep again. And I don't think it will be for a long time.

John and Trina Busch said...

I love those little messages too! thanks for the reminder!