Saturday, December 3, 2011
Music to my Heart
Chad and I just had our 5th Anniversary on the 25th! Can't believe its been five years. But both of us agree on one hand we can't believe it's ONLY been five years and I just think that is due to us having 3 pregnancy's, births, and kids in that amount of time. (not to mention 6 moves). Anyway, unfortunatly we were not able to be together on our anniversary bc we were in Utah for Thanksgiving and Chad had to come home early to work. But the kids and I got in Monday morning at 3 am. I slept at Erika's so I could get uninterupted sleep from the kids. When I got home Chad blindfolded me, and when he took off the blind fold there was a beautiful upright piano in our living room! I was so excited, but I will be honest, when I saw how nice it was I was thinking, "Oh no Chad! What did you do?". Turns out through a huge tender mercy we were able to get this piano. I just cried because I can honestly say a feeling totally came over me...Our house is NOW a Home! Maybe it is because music was such a huge part of my life growing up. It was a really special anniversary gift, and meant so much to me and to Chad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is awesome! Congrats!
Post a Comment