Yeah so maybe it is almost Valentines Day, but I still had to squeeze in the best holiday of the year...especially one that was so eventful as this one. We had Christmas in Utah this year and it was jam packed with fun, yet I felt lazy the whole time?? We really did so much, it was a blast.
Christmas Morning
GIft for Christmas 20 acts of Service. One we did was go through a drive through and pay for the person behind us. Chad was excited!

Kids playing in the backyard. They had so much fun, they didn't know they were cold.
A tradtion we have is to dress up from differnet decades (sometimes different century) on Christmas Eve night for dinner. We have a lot of fun looking like weirdos!

The GIRLS
The Fellas:
Jensen loved his new Train
Lilly was so excited that Santa brought her a "tea party". Grandpa taught her the proper edicate.
HAMMOND REUNION
ok this was awesome. Waynes pond is so beautiful. The atmosphere is just amazing! Chad and I got a little bit without kids and we could have skated all day. Luckily the kids LOVED to be on the ice too. It was so fun to catch up with all the cousins too.
Jaylee just chillin.

We could not get Lilly off the ice, she was obsessed, and really started to do quite well!

Dad was so surprised to get a Mac from Mom. It was the highlight of the gifts, so fun for Mom and all of us to watch Dad open it. He was speechless for like 5 minutes.

The kids decorating gingerbread men! They got real creative.
oohing and awwing!
Things to remember:
Dodee and Papa's Christmas party (wonderful breakfast for dinner and tons of gifts)
visiting sweet grandma on Christmas night
Basketball with neighbors
I Love you's for the Savior (probably my favorite part of Christmas)
Dressing up like lunatics for Christmas Eve Dinner (Jensen tradition)
Going to Church on Christmas
Stressful musical number in church...those are times I'm glad I'm the least talented in the Fam (I wasn't part of this one!)
Crazy new years party (a million of liz and Mim's friends)
great bingo by Dad
Service project gift
gingerbread house contest and my half of a partner Jay (M.I.A.)
Liz borrowing the hot glue gun
dead body found in parking lot on Christmas...seriously :(
Horrible car accident
Transient found in church
New IMAC for Dad
Presents...presents...and more presents
Hanging with Amy and Tim
Hammond Reunion at Uncle Waynes so so so so so FUN and beautiful!
weird girls game (throw the candy into mouth)
liz and Mim's late night Christmas party that they invited no one
New Years shopping (few days early)
Performed at Resthome: Chad played the piano!
Kids played outside constantly! Love it!
smelly mattress top for Mom
great dinners by Mom and KArla
Homemade Gifts (always fun) Karla's gift to me (you gotta see this)
Ryan's snuggy commercial (you gotta see this)
Skiing...I am the worst skier alive.
Boys Golfing Jan. 2nd
Chad's gift to me: ski Jacket
Date night (or lack there of) at Zupas
Hot sauce dare turned disastrous
Jay sick as a Dog
Late nights every night
Brian Reagan
My gift to Chad: Scrapbook
Skiing...I am the worst skier alive.
Boys Golfing Jan. 2nd
Chad's gift to me: ski Jacket
Date night (or lack there of) at Zupas
Hot sauce dare turned disastrous
Jay sick as a Dog
Late nights every night
Brian Reagan
My gift to Chad: Scrapbook
2 comments:
Wow what an eventful Christmas...made me sad to read through, always missing out on all the fun! Cute pictures.
Your family's dress up tradition is the greatest! I love Karla's music video.
Post a Comment