So the other day I was at the store at around 6:30pm. Now something about me is, I am done being a Mom at around 7:00. Whether it was a horrible day or a great day, I'm still just done. I had all three kids picking up some last minute things for Sunday dinner. I was in my own world, not even stressed or anything, just tired and zoned out to everyone else around me. As I was checking out I was deciding over 2 vegetables and at the last minute I told the man I did not need that large bag of potatos anymore. The lady behind me kinda butted in and said, ooh can I take them. Any way the cashier got something wrong and was taking a really long time, as Jensen is telling me he is wetting his pants, but I can't leave. The lady behind me took all her stuff to a different register bc we were taking so long. I finally rounded up the kids and headed out, but that lady called for me to come back. so I akwardly waited for her to check out, anticipating her scolding me about my kids or something. But to my surprise she handed me the big bag of potatoes and said, "everyone needs potatoes, they are my favorite."
What? Where did that come from. Why did she or better yet why did Heavenly Father put someone in my path to buy me a bag of potatos? Honestly I didn't really need the potatos, but I definitly needed her example. This sweet lady made me want to open my eyes and wake up to see others around me of who I can help and buy them a bag of joy and comfort.
So thank you lady, for the potatos,
and thank you Heavenly Father for loving me enough to send small and simple reminders of that love!
Sunday, May 27, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment