Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Our Version...

of Charlie bit my finger.

All of my kids have a stuffed animal that they love. My sister Erika gave Lilly and Jensen their's and Grammy gave Jaylee hers for her 1st bday. 
Jensen's is a dog named "woofy". (Lilly tried to get him to change it to John, but I thought woofy was so cute that he came up with it on his own, so I told him he would go to time out if he called it John. I know I know, but the way he says Woofy is so cute. I'm not ready to give it up!) 
 Jaylee's is a...well I don't know what it is, but it's her baby. and she sleeps with it every night. She loves anything soft.
 And Lilly's doll is named Ali. Sometimes I think I have four kids bc of this little Ali. We always have to include her, give her hugs, share snacks with her, take turns with her, and she has to go to time out often. Lilly even buckled her in the carseat once, and Lilly has gotten her dressed many times. 

1 comment:

Kayli Sue said...

Oh my goodness, this video is hysterical! Jensen is such a keeper!