We pulled into a gas station for chad to grab something. I was in the car w the Kids but had to run into tell chad to grab 1more thing. We were parked right by the doors but I told the kids, " watch me I'm gonna run into those doors and be right back" ten seconds later I was back in the car and Jensen said, mom I saw you because I ate my carrots.
Chad was furious w Jensen bc he wouldn't stop crying when we put him to bed. Chad went into yell at him but came back w a completely different mood about him. I asked him what happened and chad said, "He's too cute. He just helped me see it from a 3 yr old perspective. I told him jensen you can't cry and he said yes I can bc I'm scared. So I said Jensen u can't get scared and he said while still crying, yes I can I'm just little." And w that chad turned to mush and let him have his light on.
What a cutie!
Sunday, March 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Love that Jensen!
Post a Comment