August 5th 2013
Combs Traditional Academy
Mrs. Briggs
Pm Class
Lilly was so excited about starting kindergarten. She couldn't wait to get her school blessing from Dad. She kept asking and asking for it. So he gave her a blessing Sunday night. I heard her in her room later that night, saying to herself, "I can't believe I got the blessing". It was very sweet.
You would have thought it was Christmas the next morning. She jumped on my bed and shouted Mom get up I have to go to school today!!! We got her all ready and she was so excited on the ride over and as soon as we got out, she squeezed my hand, and nervously said, "Mommy". She started getting really nervous but then the only other person we know that goes to that school, Kelsie, (who is also in her class) got there the same time. So they went in together and she wasn't scared anymore.
Jensen and Jaylee had a hard time though. They wanted to go with her so bad.
![]() |
| saying goodbye |
![]() |
![]() |
| Lilly and her friend Kelsie Farnsworth |
![]() |
| Her second day of school she rode the bus, first time ever. This is the kids before the bus came.... |
![]() |
| ....When the bus arrived... |
![]() |
| ....and after the bus left. |











No comments:
Post a Comment