Sunday, April 13, 2014

Up on the housetop....


So while I was in Texas we had a babysitter while chad was at work. Chad came home from work one day and saw Jensen playing with a dragon. This dragon we KNEW was on the roof. So when chad saw him with it he asked where he got it but he wouldn't answer. He asked the babysitter if she knew anything and she said. While the kids were in quiet time some kids came to the door and said Jensen was climbing onto the roof. She ran up and checked on him and saw his window was open and screen was off but he was in his room. So she shut and locked the window. Well when chad came home the screen was knocked off and he most definetly had his dragon. His window is on the far right and the dragon was under the middle window. Knowing he was ok, chad told me, "I'm secretly proud of him". But Jensen will never know that :)  
I will say it is somewhat my fault. Jens asked me so manny times to get that dragon down and I kept putting it off. I guess he took matters into his own hands. Glad my Jensen is safe and sound. 

1 comment:

Kayli Sue said...

You guys are in Texas now? I am so glad he is safe!