Monday, April 21, 2008





real quick like, the dog pile is when we found out that Erika was engaged and then the one where karen mom is pointing at the camara is because i took about 30 of her and she tries to be polite to me because i am the inlaw but she finally got fed up and punished me. the others are just Lilly being cute.

6 comments:

Jon and Lara Stowell said...

Hey! I don't think you know me but I know Erika and I am SOOO excited that she is engaged! Who is she marrying? Tell her Lara (Poulsen) said congratulations!!! And hey your baby is sooooo cute.

akdoxey said...

That is the cutest picture of Lilly in the white dress with the best smile ever! Cute, cute, cute! I really don't like that picture of us at the organ. Thanks a bunch for posting it.

Cassandra Romney said...

Dont you love taking family pictures! You look great in any picture that you take by the way! Even if you are being squished and sat on! How are things going? Your baby is so beautiful! She is just compleatly full of joy! You can see it in her eyes! Im happy for you I hope all is well!

Heather Heaton said...

Lily is too cute!! Don't you love having a daughter!! So much fun! I am so glad that you guys have a blog!!

Anonymous said...

Hatch! I cant believe you guys have a kid!! your blog is awesome, its good to be able to see a little of whats been going on, I havent seen you in years. Mandy does a blog as well if you ever want to take a gander, tyotafans.bogspot.com

heidibudge said...

It was fun to see Lilly. I can't believe how much she could do. She's darling.