Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Lilly's Completed Room!!!






I have officially completed Lilly's room! And this is it. I had to decorate around my parents stuff. It was their office before and still has some stuff in it,

5 comments:

brooke said...

Her room is darling! I'm so jealous of people who can put rooms together. I totally missed out on being able to do that! Well Done!

Cassandra Romney said...

Her room looks great! And thoes pictures of her in your studio are adorable! How can you expact anything less then a happy baby when you yourself are known to be such a happie person! Im sure that your husband is too!

Our Ohana said...

ADORABLE nursery!! I LOVE the rug and the curtains!! Good job! :o)

Will said...

I love the Nursery! Maybe someday Bri and I will have the opportunity to have one of those... THis will be a great example for the future. Hope all is well!

Anonymous said...

Lilly's room is darling!