Monday, September 1, 2008
juice
now of coarse this last story was exaggerated a bit. What really happened was that we both went to grab the simply orange and i was going to pour her a glass and not have any, but i jokingly acted like i was going to take it all. anyways i set my red plastic cup on the table and went to pour the glass and you know when you pour a liquid into a plastic cup sometimes it moves the glass just a little bit. well that is what occurred, so of the 2 1/2 cups of orange juice that was left about a 1/4 of it missed and hit the table, leaving the whole 2 1/4 cup left for my consumption. i was still planing on giving her the juice UNTIL she ran over here to post this tale about me. i therefore continued to drink the drink. the end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm just not sure whose story I really believe this time guys...
hmmmm.... those stories conflict a bit, but very funny and unfortunate none the less. Hate to waste Simply Orange, it's the best!
Laura!!!
Hey its Chanteal (riggs) I am so happy I found your blog... Send me your email address and I will invite you to our blog! chantealbrooks@gmail.com...
I belive you Hatch,
you know, you have lots to post about. I want to see pics of the house, etc.
HI Laura and Chad!! This is Sara Chads cousin that lives in Glendale!! Grandma says you guys are loving be here and it sounds like you are so busy!! Next time we are down your way we will have to come say hi!! I would love to meet the baby!!
Sara Frei
freifam.blogspot.com
Simply Orange should pay you guys for the free online advertising and should create a commercial re-enacting your experience. Seriously, submit it to them as an idea and say that your only payment requirement is a $10,000 future college donation investment for your kids and a free lifetime supply of Simply Orange. PS - I really loved all the pictures of Lilly!
Post a Comment