Thursday, October 9, 2008

Finally an UPDATE



Ya so I realize we are horrible bloggers, but I'm working on it. Chad and I are both in full time school, Chad's working and we are trying to be full-time parents! I finish with my associates in Graphic Design this semester. We have a count down to when this chaos is through. Only two months left. With that said I love school and everything is great with us. Lilly and I just went to Utah over conference weekend and to see my parents new house. I can't even explain how sad I am to let our home at 900 E. Houston AVe go, but the trip to Utah got me excited for the new change. It was so fun to see everyone, the house, and the prophet. We went to the Sunday Afternoon session...wasn't conference AMAZING, I loved it!!! Anyway here are some pics of the weekend and the new house!


2 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

What a cute sibling picture! :) So, apparently we are going to be in the same ward, Laura! We bought a house in the Durango ward and we will be there in a couple Sundays! I saw Bridget at the RS broadcast and she said you are in that ward. How fun! We're excited to move in! (Hopefully you'll acknowledge us when we come and not spit in our eyes or something...haha.)

ajensen said...

That makes me so sad to have not been there too. I bet that was just a great weekend all together.

You all look great!