Chad got out of his church clothes already and I couldn't get him to put them back on, so that's why he's not in these.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Our little Blessing got blessed
Chad blessed Jensen Ty in Church today. He did a great job and gave such a sweet blessing. It was so fun to have Grammy and Pa Hatch there. Jensen is such a little angel and Lilly is so sweet to him. How did we get so lucky?!


Jensen's face is great in this one.


Chad got out of his church clothes already and I couldn't get him to put them back on, so that's why he's not in these.
Chad got out of his church clothes already and I couldn't get him to put them back on, so that's why he's not in these.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
His little outfit it so cute. I was sitting two rows behind you guys so I got to see that cuteness in person.
He is so cute!
Cute pictures! I am SO sad that we weren't there :( Sorry we missed it!
I'm really sad we weren't able to make it but I can't wait to hold this cute, chubster. He can't wait to meet his new fav auntie Ambs.
He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him and to see you this weekend!!!
You have two very sweet kids. I'm sad I missed the blessing but we were actually at my nephew's blessing. 'Tis the season I suppose :). Anyway, you all look great.
Ahhh what a cute little family!!! Dax had a very similar out fit for his blessing
He is so cute! I need to see your kids someday.....
Laura your son is adorable! Did you post that you had him yet on myfamily? If so I totally missed it! Is your email the same? We need to catch up!
What a precious family you have!
Your kids are darling! Glad to see you are all doing well! Luv ya!
Post a Comment