Tuesday, September 29, 2009

All good things come to an End :(

These are my Random Updates
So we are done traveling for a while. Here's a recap on our traveling the past month... New Port Beach for two weeks, New Mexico for a few days, up to Utah for 11 days. Ok that doesn't seem like much on paper, but with two kids in the back seat, it was a lot, and a lot of FUN!
Karla's wedding was awesome, just a dream wedding/party! So many people came and we had a great dance party! My mom did all the food and it turned out so great. Congrats Karla and Dave! Can't wait to see your blog up and running!!

I stayed with the kids for an extra week because Doug and Amber (my sister) and her two girls are living with my parents for a few weeks. Lilly loved getting to know her cousins Leah and Paige. And it was great to hang out with Grandpa, Grandma, mimi and Lizard! We had soo much fun!

A shout out to Erika, and Doug and Amber Doxey! They completed the Logan marathon. We were able to go and cheer them on. Marathons are so emotional for me, I watch the runners at mile 26 and I just want to cry. Anyway they did AWESOME!

Another Shout out to my Favorite person...CHADDY!
My husband is AMAZING and so sweet! The other day Chaddy had a scavenger hunt for me. At the end was a black dress and heals. (on top of the thought, they fit perfect and was actually way cute!!) with the dress and heals were tickets to Phantom of the Opera!! I love love love Pahntom! I am so excited to go. I love my Chaddy so much! (and not only because that :) Our 3 yr anniversary is in Nov. so it is for that.

An update on my missionary...well my brother Jay. He is doing so so good in Thailand and really loves the Gospel!

The Kiddos!! Getting cuter everyday
This is a daily occurrence every morning for breakfast!
Maybe we got a little carried away with our girl talk :) I showed Chad this pic and he got so mad bc he thought I painted Jensen's toes...nope just Lilly's doll!

9 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

What a busy update! Wow, Chad is so sweet! That is really cool, and Phantom is GREAT in person! Well, even though you think all the good has come to an end with your traveling... we sure are glad to have our best friends back! See you tomorrow at BUNCO!

Zylstra Family said...

I love the toes!! You guys have been traveling a lot lately!! Karla looked beautiful at her wedding! Jensen is so cute! I miss your kids!

Amy said...

Fun post! Love the nails picture. I thought the same thing!

Very jealous of your present too!

Sarah Branca said...

So CUTE! It was so fun to see you while you were here!

Lindsay Riggs said...

That was a cute way that Chad told you about Phantom! We're going, too! I love it. I wish Karla's wedding festivities had been down here! I'm sure it was fun times had by all. Way to go, Jensen marathon-ers! And what is Jay thinking cuddling with a TIGER? And he calls himself a Highland Hawk... :)

The Ballif Family said...

Cute kids!!! it was fun to see you! Have fun at phantom! I'm jealous!

Emily Jeanne said...

Great post Laura. We had a lot of fun with yall as well. Can't wait for January. Chad is extremely thoughtful...you should share some of his ideas with a certain Dr. Doxey.

LOVE the girl talk. You're a cute mom.

Emily Jeanne said...

That last comment was from Amber kay

Chad and Laura and Lilly and Jensen and Jaylee said...

hello this is chad i was just wondering if anyone else noticed that at the top of this post the title says
"all good thing come to an end :(" and then immediately following is a picture of dave and karlas wedding. haha i thought it was funny