Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sorry not creative enough to think of a good title for this one

Life is good! I just love being a mom (even though it's tough at time) I love it. We are just so blessed. Lilly is so good to Jensen. She loves him. She is really starting to take care of her little dolly's just like I take care of Jensen. (no nursing yet) We went on a walk the other day and I was walking Jensen in his stroller and she had her dolly in her stroller. I always would tell Lilly to go touch the grass, trees, pole ect to learn new things and she kept getting her doll out to go touch everything! In the entire walk their was probably 4 inches of random spilled ink on the sidewalk and Lilly fell once the whole time, right into it... of coarse. Her hand came down right in it. Anyway so her hand was all black and I took her over to the sprinklers to wash it off. As soon as she was done she picked up her doll and washed her hands in the sprinkler too.

Lilly said, "I Love you Mom" for the first time on her own out of the blue the other night. Oh I was so excited and touched. She says it a lot, but I always tell her to! (Amber Lee I think that's my glimpse of like you watching Aubrie at kindergarten, just a tender moment :)
Jensen is getting to be so happy and really becoming a CHUNK. Just the way we like em! I just love him!
Chad continues to work like crazy and do so much for our little family. I can't keep up with that boy! And he is such a good Dad.


Random Pics
This is a few weeks old, but if this doesn't shout "WE NEED A YARD" I don't know what does. This summer was rough with a 18 month old and a newborn bc it is just hard to get out. so I got a little creative.



Chaddy and I have picked up a new hobby. Cakes. We made everything, the fondant, the buttercream and Chaddy did the roses. Anyone need a cake, bc we are looking for occasions to make them for. This one was just for fun. We stayed up till 2:00am making it. I love that Chad gets into stuff with me and helps me with projects.


Still in LOVE!

Our first TEA PARTY. I was more excited then Lilly I think. Jensen was even able to make it. I said to her dolly "Thank you for coming to our tea party" and I guess she thought that was just what you do at a tea party bc she was saying it the whole time.

Lilly loves dancing with Jensen. It is so cute! This was at Dave's sister's wedding reception.

5 comments:

Amy said...

Love the updates and love the pics. And that cake is pretty cool.

ajensen said...

hot mama lilly. I love the post. esp the pool out on the porch. we have one of those pictures. esp when it looks like 500 lbs of bikes are about to fall on her :) so cute.

you are a wonderful mom laura. so peaceful about it. your kids are lucky.

Heather said...

Wow, that cake looks amazing! You guys are troopers for staying up so late doing it. I loved the pics.

Lindsay Riggs said...

Laura, you're brave to take up a hobby like cake decorating when you're not eating sweets!! Fondant amazes me.

Cassandra Romney said...

Aww, that last picture is so adorable! lol. She must love having him around to play! The pic of you and your husband is so cute! You have the most beautiful smile!