Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas and Stuff


BEAUTIFUL View



This is a 8 ft snake that Jay and his comp killed just outside their house. They later ate it.
This is Jay's Dinner in Thailand...no Joke, bugs!
We picked a street, set up some tables and a grill, made an assembly line and gave sack lunches and hot dogs for the homeless in downtown LA to any and all who would come...and boy did they come! From out of no where people would just come and eat. It was so fun and we are all glad the Markie returned safely!


I realize we are going backwards a little bit, but I couldn't leave out the holidays!
We first drove to CA on the 16th to welcome Chad's brother Danny home from his mission. We stayed there till Christmas Eve, then flew to Utah for Christmas Day! We stayed at an amazing cabin up in the mountains at Midway, then drove home with a stop in ST. George to see Grammy great!
While in CA we all came down with the 12 hour flu throughout the week. I finally got it on Christmas Eve before getting on the plane just in time to take it to my family (and everyone on the plane) . So we were surrounded by sickness the whole time, but it didn't matter we still had SO much fun with both families! 19 out of 20 people were throwing up in my family! I will add that we were so sad to miss "I love you's" on Christmas Eve :( Thank you to our amazing Mother's (Karen and Becky) to make Christmas so fun, comfortable, exciting and enjoyable. You are the best (somehow both of you are :)

Memorable Highlights (I left my camera in CA and unfortunately didn't take many pics anyway)

Blind Kareokee
Feeding the Homeless (downtown LA)
Hatch Games-we won around the world pingpong
Lizzy's disgusting GASH in her arm-stitches
my Dad got surgery
Date night
New Moon
Presents, presents and MORE presents!
New Year's shopping Day
Last minute New Years :) 11:59
Mom and Dad Gift and Presentation
The look on all the kids Christmas Morning
Daves french toast
2 minute sledding ride
Mom and I almost dying by falling off a cliff
Grandma Glovers B-day party in St. George
Danny meets four new family members
Markie's first roller coaster
Whitney's wedding
Talking to Jay on Speaker (He's doing SO Good and LOVES his mission) I miss him

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sounds like a fun busy Holiday!