Wednesday, February 10, 2010

GIRLS TRIP!!!

For Mariam's birthday we all decided to take her to California for our first annual (I wish) Girls trip. We were all there except Amber Lee (our favorite sister-in-law)
KAtie was so sweet to let us stay at her place right by the beach. We had so much fun! we went to Hollywood, walked on the board walk, went to a nice restaurant spending as little money as physically possible, drove the PCH, went to Universal Studios and enjoyed sunny so cal...except it was cold and rainy. But who cares when you have six fun sisters to hang out with right?!! It was a blast. Thanks for having a birthday MIMI

Us at Universal Studios. We ran all the way from the car in the parking lot through Universal Walk and into the park SCREAMING because we were so excited! Ironically the first thing we did was the house of horror, so our screaming continued!!

No matter how far, if we are in CA you gotta stop at Diddy Reese! Even though you can easily make the exact same thing at home it just tastes so much better there for $1.50!


Ron was so nice to take us for an awesome ride on his boat out on the ocean. Because of the weather it was so choppy. We had a BLAST, and mimi has the bruise to prove it!
I had Jensen for half of the trip. He's already breaking all the rules. Good thing he's a cutie!

3 comments:

akdoxey said...

Oh, the memories! I wish I would have gotten all those pictures from you guys. Why didn't I take my camera? That was so much fun!

And I know, I was thinking today, I can't believe I haven't even talked to Laura yet. We're having withdraws too but we're also busy getting our lives back in order, not to mention freezing our tooshies off, oh we long for that pool

Amy said...

Looks like so much fun. Love all the pics! Makes me want to go on vacation though!

Kayli Sue said...

Awe your little boy is adorable!!