Dad made sure she got it right with the tongue out and foot up!
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
about 4 months ago I made a goal to run a half marathon. So I did. IT WAS HARD! MAriam and Lizzy came down with my parents and they ran it with me. My cousin Emmaleigh did too. It was so fun to have the fam there at the finish line cheering us on. I ran it two weeks ago and haven't run since! I'm so glad I did it and even more glad its over!
6 comments:
Great job, Laura. You can really be proud of yourself. I think after I have the baby, I might train for a half marathon. Also, your family is so darn cute. I loved the baseball pictures.
Congrats on the race! Thats awesome.
And I love the baseball pics!
Nope, I don't think life gets any better than being with the hubs and kids. Honestly, nothing better. And so impressed by your race. I SO want to accomplish something like that in my lifetime, but I'm having a hard time even getting through the 5k. :)
Nice wedding ring Chad!
You guys are champs.
Laura!!! Can I just say you look amazing??? I am not saying this to be creepy but after 2 kids?? Wow, you are my hero. So I was telling my husband about Nauvoo the other day and how before we got their I was all scared because of that email you sent me saying that you didn't shower and all sorts of gross stuff! So glad it was all a joke!! You are awesome and your family is adorable!! We need to catch up sometime! Maybe Clayton will get stationed in your state!!
Post a Comment