Sunday, February 28, 2010
New couch
well we have a new couch and it is awesome. I sometimes call laura names at night just so she tells me to go sleep on the couch. jk. anyways we do love the new couch it is just what we wanted and we got a great deal on it. and when ever we get any kind of new furniture laura always gets creative and starts to make stuff for it. yep you guessed it she has been spending the last 2 days making these pillows for it. yes she made them. they have the green frontside and the backside is that brown flower stuff. they turned out really good and i say they look professional but if you ask laura she will just point out all of her "mistakes" but i say not to bad for never taking a sewing lesson or for never making pillows like that before. she had to buy rope to make the gold bordering and then sew that rope into the gold fabric then sew that into the pillow and sew forth and sew forth. (pun) haha. oh and lilly got stitches. the end.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Laura--so impressed. I love them. We are still couchless and might be for some time :)
Chad--why did Lilly get stitches???
Great job Laura...I am so impressed!! They look great, and I love the material you used. Really cute!
...and ya Chad why did you leave out the story of how Lilly got her stitches??? Would that be out of guilt???
Oh poor Lilly! Did she get the stitches from the new couch?
Laura you are my hero! Those pillows look like you bought them!! I love having talented friends!
I love your pillows Laura!! They really do look like something you would buy at the store!
Love,
Momma Hatch
Post a Comment