Friday, April 16, 2010

Recovering in paradise

Chad shipped me and the kids off to his parents house for a week, so that his family could help me with the kids since I couldn't lift them for two weeks. He stayed for Easter/conference weekend and then we met him half way at the River and enjoyed the weekend at his cousins river house there. It was so much fun!
dYING Easter Eggs




We bought the kids kites for easter and they loved flying them at the park, but would cry every time they flew into the ground.


Grammy and Pa had an Easter hunt for the grandkids. Always cute to watch.


This is Jensen napping w PA at the river house. he looks like a bump on a log!





I LOVE wakeboarding, but very unfortunately I was unable to do anything behind the boat due to the recent surgery. (Could timing have been any worse??) Luckily they had two Sea doo's that were really fast, and I had a BLAST on those to make up for it. It was really fun to take Lilly on them. She loved them and only wanted to go Faster! Brave girl!



They call this "Little Italy" I'm sure you can see why. It was neat to cruise through and see all the houses right on the water.


We claim Lilly to have very high maintenance fun.

3 comments:

Ian and Kristen said...

Jensen is growing some hair! Looks like a fun way to recover!

Kayli Sue said...

Wow your kids are growing up!! I'm so sorry about your surgery! Glad they caught it in time though!!

akdoxey said...

So glad you were able to get help. Great that you could still jet-ski. That place looks cool, where is it?

Sure love you guys!