Ok I'll be honest these are their Easter outfits that we finally took pictures of, and then it took forever for us to load and blog them. This all results in Easter pictures in May! We have church at 8:oo...ya that's right. So Lilly's hair didn't make it through church, naptime, and dinner...and it's too much of a battle to do twice in one day, but at least we got pictures, right?
Lil's just taking a few minutes to relax. We Have not yet mastered potty training. But at least that pot is good for something! Karla- if you are looking at these pictures, try really hard to comment. I just want to see if you can do it!
i LOVE those pictures of the kids. WOW jensen is going to be one hot tamale some day :) Lilly is just a little peach too! I cant wait to see them. that pic of you Chad with the kids is so classic Chad. always in tshirt and bb shorts and dangling your children by their feet. NICE! :)
Melanie is obsessed with little mermaid too! I am going to attempt an ariel birthday cake for her birthday this month! what cute kids you have. cant wait to see you, yeah for lake powell.
LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! Lilly looks so cute in that dress and I love her chillin on the toilet! Jensen is getting so big and looks so handsome in that little suit! I miss you guys!!
9 comments:
i LOVE those pictures of the kids. WOW jensen is going to be one hot tamale some day :) Lilly is just a little peach too! I cant wait to see them. that pic of you Chad with the kids is so classic Chad. always in tshirt and bb shorts and dangling your children by their feet. NICE! :)
I love those kiddos! And I feel like I haven't seen Jensen forever now because he looks so grown up!
Cute pics. Jesnen is Chad to the tee.
Melanie is obsessed with little mermaid too! I am going to attempt an ariel birthday cake for her birthday this month! what cute kids you have. cant wait to see you, yeah for lake powell.
LOVE THOSE PICTURES!! Lilly looks so cute in that dress and I love her chillin on the toilet! Jensen is getting so big and looks so handsome in that little suit! I miss you guys!!
This is me trying really hard......I love these pics and can't wait to see you!
This is me trying really hard......I love these pics and can't wait to see you!
Ha I love the potty picture!
How cute! Thats a really cute idea with the balls and the grass it makes for a great picture!
Post a Comment