Here are a few reasons why I don't miss and apartment and love a house:
You know what the weather is like outside
No more stairs inside or out
going outside for a popsicle or something is not a big deal of carrying both
kids downstairs, a blanket to sit on, and anything else needed.
Our walks are no longer confined to a parking lot
We don't have to worry about neighbors if our kids cry themselves to sleep
If we buy bottled water or anything we can put them in our garage instead of the
middle of the kitchen floor, where they always ended up.
Our list could go on forever. Needless to say we grew out of our apartment. Moving was so exhausting but so worth it.
In the mix of all this our little Jensen turned one!! I can't even believe it. Here are some pics of him on the big day. I will post some of our new house when I get everything in order...one day!!
He got a dump truck ride on from Grammy hatch that he just loves! I will have to take some pics of him on it. He is Officially walking everywhere and getting cuter everyday! Such a Daddy's boy!
5 comments:
So fun!! I Love the pictures of Jensen...I can't believe that he is 1!! I can't wait to come see you guys. And I think you could put pictures of your house...I thought it was ADORABLE!! See you SOON!!! YAY!!
Did you buy a house?!!!
Congratulations on your pregnancy and house!! So much fun. Sounds like things are going great for you! Cute,Cute Family!
Just when I think you have fallen off the face of the earth you post another great post! Congrats on the house. I am so jealous! That is so awesome though. I agree that we need to see pics of the house. Your kids are just adorable! Hope you guys are doing great!
Where are your pics of the house? I totally relate to being able to just go outside without the production...loving it, but honestly you thought your apartment was a cave? Anyway, enjoy the house.
Post a Comment