Monday, November 22, 2010

What is it??

Well our baby is on its way! It will be here this sunday for sure, well i hope at least. This is Chad writing, so sorry if it is a lame post. I wanted everyone's guess on if it is going to be a girl or a boy.
You see my Grandpa made this deal with his grandkids. He said that the parents of the 27th (His favorite number) great grandchild will get an all expense trip paid to HAWAII......but there is a catch....IT HAS TO BE A BOY. Well it turns out we are having the 27 great grandchild and have no idea what it is.
So are we going to hawaii or not? What is your guess? Tell me what you think

So we get and baby boy AND this...

or this...


What do YOU think??

7 comments:

Missy Rae Hatch said...

MOM- boy
DAD- boy
MISSY-girl
DANNY- girl
EMMA- boy
MARKIE- girl
PAUL- girl
MATT- boy

Danielle said...

BOY!

Strider & Jana said...

Strider & I guess girl! :) But it wouldn't be bad if we were wrong...

Ian and Kristen said...

I think it's a boy, but I want it to be a girl :)

Heather Heaton said...

Ummmmmmm I think it is a boy! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

Kayli Sue said...

I am going to say boy! Just because I think you deserve a trip to Hawaii!

akdoxey said...

A girl. 7 lbs 11 oz