THREE BABIES
>
The Hatches came for Jaylee's Blessing. We had a picnic at my favorite park, Freestone and let the kids ride the rides. They LOVED it and were screaming pretty much the whole time. This is Gilbert's own little Disneyland...well for a three year old who doesn't know what it is yet!





Chad did a wonderful job and gave a very sweet blessing for Jaylee Kay
Katie's Wedding In San Diego
Katie's Wedding In San Diego
Our Lilly turned three! Not the most eventful birthday, we were in the car all day driving home from Utah. But we were able to have a party in Cali and Utah for her. I think she felt pretty special.
Jaylee
Here is everyone who came to the hospital for Jaylee's birth. I loved the whole experience. It was so fun to have everyone there and not know what it was going to be.
3 comments:
Wow! 3 little one's! That is so awesome. You guys have such a cute family!
Cute! I love the update. You all look so beautiful! I love the picture of chad with the kiddies walking in the park...I want to go to there!
And really, Lilly looks so Hatch now. She's a cutie, especially her surprised/excited face. We miss you guys!
You have cute kiddos :) I wish I would have known you were blessing Jaylee... I would have been there :)
Post a Comment