Saturday, February 12, 2011

STOP WHAT YOUR DOING NOW!!!

Ok I am not a big reader, but I just read a book in four hours (including putting the kids to bed) that seriously changed my life. I am one of those people who when a book is recommended I have a natural recoil from the book for some reason and find every reason not to read it, I don't know why. (BUT I am working on it, so if you have a good one to recommend let me know.)
So don't be like that to this one. It was amazing. After you read it or if you have already, leave a comment and tell me what you thought. ENJOY

"The Message"
By Lance Richardson

3 comments:

Lindsay Riggs said...

If you own it, can I borrow it sometime?

Our Ohana said...

okay, I absolutely LOVE this book. I read it a couple months after Kameron passed away (on a plane with hundreds of people around me) and I bawled my eyes out but it is AMAZING ... there are a couple more books along the same lines as this one, but, I think this one is the best. Anyways -- an absolutely incredible book. I have heard his wife talk and she is truly an inspiration and an amazing person!!!

Tyler and Kendyl said...

I've heard about this book, I'll have to find it and read it.

Great to see you again.. via the blog world :)

- Kendyl (Barnes) Hawkins