The fam at the airport
While we were in SLC we took the kids to Temple Square!
And we took a tour at the BYU museum of athletes and then got ice cream at the creamery. Yup-that's right, we happened to see Jimmer along the way and he asked US if he could have a picture with us...or something like that.
She sure is getting big!
What a great Uncle. Jay came home to SIX new family members!
When we saw the Christus Jensen kept trying to climb up the statue while saying, "Hug, hug". He saw His open arms and just couldn't resist, it was so cute and tender.
Just liked this one. Amber and her cute girls.
I love when the kids are playing together and getting along!
Okay this isn't May, it's Easter, but close!
I woke up one morning and found Jensen like this. I didn't know he could crawl out of his crib...or get through the gate into our kitchen...or climb on the counter...or know where the cookie jar was. He mastered quite a few feats that morning
Our VCR/DVD player has been broken for a long time. After we bought a new one Chad took the old one apart and I think we found the problem. Either Jensen thinks its his toy box or Lilly thinks its her purse!
3 comments:
I love your updates Laura! Thanks for your text too... I was excited to hear Jay got home. How fun! Your kids are getting so big and they are all so darling! Jensen's busy morning and the VCR/DVD pictures are a crack up. Hope you guys are having a good summer.
HAHA those last two pictures are hilarious! Thanks I needed a good laugh. So...We should probably get together sometime soon since I'm moving to Yuma at the end of July, what do ya say? Loved the post - your kids are adorable - but you already know that. Love ya.
Be honest- were you more excited to see Jay or Jimmer? JK. How fun that he's home now!
Post a Comment