
This August we were SPOILED! As you can se from a previous post we spent a week at Newport Beach. We drove home for 5 days and then flew to Boston for the fun to continue. My family (so our Jensen side) had been planning and looking forward to this trip for 2 years, and it was well worth the wait. I don't even know where to begin. I think I need to dedicate a whole blog to this trip because we did so much!
For memory sake I will list out as much as I can remember:
Lake Winnipesaukee:
Grocery Shopping forever and then forgot the keys and missed b-day party
Amazing Slide-about 80 yards long! (this was my fav part)
Midnight slide (we went down the slide and it was pitch black, hiking up and all!
Wake Boarding
Wake surfing
The rope swing (I chickened out)
Liz and Mariam's injury's from the rope swing
Tennis tournament
Ping Pong Tournament
Food Storage Lesson
1776 Book discussion
Dance night
Hot Tub
Awesome game of "Freeze Tag"
Hurricane Irene
Grandma tubing
Hucks Hoagies
Grandkids singing Tangeled Constantly
Hanging out on the dock and beach
Night Boat ride to Bailey's Bubble Ice cream
Chad's knee injury
AMAZING Dinners every night (erika's cheesecakes)
Jay vs. Ryan's Brackets
Intense nerf gun war
Kids all tubed and skiied-including Jensen!
Church-Canceled
Girls day -Golf, bike ride to town and elegant lunch
Boys golf-18 holes
Cousins retreats
Cousins sleepover
Seriously this place was awesome! It can not be exaggerated. We had so much fun with all the activities to do and with the family!
No comments:
Post a Comment