Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Excuse me???...Does my calender really say March?



So apparently time got away from me. I feel like we just got done with Christmas. Maybe that is only when I look at my blog, bc that is my most recent post. But actually so so much has happened in between.
*Lilly turned 4! We had a huge party-kind of our last hoorah with our friends in Gilbert :(
*Karla and Thomas came to visit Kristal...just kidding :)
*We bought a house, ...and then we moved into it!
*Jaylee started talking- dada, day-du (thank you), pee (please), bebe (baby), goh (dog)
*Danny got married in Seattle, Washington to an amazing girl named Kylie-funnest trip, possibly had to do with not bringing the kids. So fun. I feel like I actually got to know my in-laws better and turns out, I still love them so so much. Also saw a whole new side to Lindsay and Markie :)
*Got a new nephew named Noah (katie and jesse's baby)
*Went on a girls trip to Vegas with mom Erika, Mimi, and Liz. A BLAST! Missed you easterners dangit!
*Had Grandma Hammond come visit.
*Had Becky and Matt come visit Chad and the kids-spoiled them. (I was out of town :(
*I started online classes, and I am seriously going crazy. Probably the leading factor to my lack of blog posts.

We live in the boon docks and are really starting to love it. We are surrounded by fields and mountains. The people are so nice and all do everything together. The kids are doing great. We have so much fun together. Lilly's mind is still a sponge, just soaking everything in, and Jensen is big. Jaylee went to Utah w Erika while Chad and I were at the wedding and apparently has a sassy side. My favorite thing ever is watching all three kids make each other laugh. That is what life is all about, watching your family enjoy each other. I love it. Chad is still working so hard. He needs and deserves a break...which is coming up in 2 1/2 weeks!


1 comment:

akdoxey said...

Looks pretty dang nice! More pictures please!