My sweet husband Chad gave me a "Girl's Trip to New York" with my sisters for my Christmas present this year. So I left last Thursday and came home yesterday. What a sweetie, I always tell him the only thing I want is to see my family more...he delievered.
My mother-in-law volunteered to come out and help watch the kids while Chad was at work. She took Lilly out on a birthday date, and got her a pedicure and manicure, then pink ice cream and then rice (her favorite food). Lilly was in heaven!
I just wanted to blog how amazing my mo-in -law is. When I got home from the airport the house was immaculate, I mean all vacuumed, laundry folded neatly in laundry room, even the play room, spotless. I couldn't decide what to make for dinner and then I sniffed the air to find a huge roast cooking on the crockpot. My girls hair were all done and curled. I seriously don't know how this lady does it. It is a great day for me if I get ONE of those things done. It's either, vacuum, straighten, hair, laundry (usually never completed), or a big dinner...Never all on the same day!
I hope to be half the woman she is, I guess I should start by getting off the couch!
Thank you Becky, I sure love ya and am so lucky to have the best mother-in-law ever.
p.s. I think I need to leave more often.
(The trip was a BLAST I will post about it when I get photos)
Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment