Wednesday, February 13, 2013

From October to Thanksgiving

Coloring in our church books for Family Night


Chad got a minor surgery on his back. 
His first time "going under" and man was he funny when he woke up!


Hatch's all came down for Paul and Markie's baby blessing for Abbey. Here is all the cousins together after the blessing. Always fun to have the Hatch's together. It was their first time to see out new house and Ron went around fixing everything...a great trait to have in a father-in-law! We now have a working doorbell.....well and a broken garage...jk..jk

HALLOWEEN
Lilly was a bride and Jaylee was a princess

Jensen loves Buzz lightyear and I found this for $4 at a yard sale. The wings talk and everything. I surprised him and he was so excited! He WAS buzzlightyear!


Too hot??
 (with the voice of Dennis the Mennis)


THANKSGIVING IN AZ
Chad and I were so so excited to have some of our family here in AZ for thanksgiving at our new house! The Brown's, Grandma and the Nate Hammond family were all here for the festivities, including my parents, Liz, and Mimi, ERk and Jay.

This was a fun we had on Thanksgiving, it started in front of our house and ended at the park.

Nate and Cathy outdid themselves. They had appetizers galore and all the food end decorations were amazing. (not to mention they got back from Hawaii the day before and just moved in.)


So our neighbors gave us a tortoise. The kids love her. Here name is Tessy and the first few days it was like an Easter Egg hunt every morning to try and find her in the yard.


JAYLEE IS 2
Just before "I Love You's"


Queen Creeck Thanksgiving Day parade. Saw the Pack's there, so the kids all sat together and cheered so much and loud so they would get thrown candy. Love hanging with their family!



Playing outside in our cul de sac. 


Lilly is 5!
This was her b-day breakfast, Waffles with bday sprinkles and creme

Just love this pic-I think on Lilly's b-day.

Lilly got a guitar for her birthday.


I am excited to post about Christmas and my girls trip to NY, but I didn't take any pics so I will post them when I get them from the appointed photographers, if you are interested to see them check back probably around the 4th of July.

No comments: