Monday, June 3, 2013

Summer



Lilly and her neighbor friend Mason, in backyard playing slip'n'slide.





Drying off after swimming.


Erika took the kids to Chicfila while Chad and I were at the temple. They love their Aunt Erk, she spoils them.

Made them all sit in the cart while grocery shopping for my sanity.


Jaylee got a good bonk (which is why I gave in to letting her have a bottle, she doesn't drink them anymore) and I was helping Lilly with piano, so Jensen took care of her and calmed her down.


We got a membership at YMCA just for the summer, so the kids and I have something to do amd it has been so worth it! I go to my water arobics class and love it. I am the youngest one there by a good 30 years and a celebrity for having my fourth kid. I am becoming pals with all the ladies and learning all about their deliveries,  children, grandchildren and gardening.
Jaylee getting warm after swimming in her favorite duck towell. She always just quacks and quacks when she is wrapped in this.


No comments: