Just wanted to document this so we don't forget. Jaylee is the sweetest little girl ever. I mean it. Maybe not to other kids at the playplace or gym, but to Mom and Dad she's an angel. She tells us both at least 6 times a day out of the blue, "Mommy (pause) I love you." (also to Daddy) In her little raspy voice. But what I love even more then that is when Chad or I walk in the door, whether it is from work, or a date night, getting the mail or getting groceries out of the car (totally serious), she runs with her arms open screaming, "Daddy!" and gives us a big hug. She just wants all of us to be together in the same room all the time. She wants everyone included. She loves stuffed animals and doesn't want to leave ANY of them out. So she sleeps surrounded by all her stuffed animal friends and now her little polly pockets and princesses as well.
 |
| Notice playing the piano while still holding her princess. |
 |
| Grammy Hatch Bought her these glasses and she literally has them on or carries them around all day, and will only wear them upside down. |
No comments:
Post a Comment